Vote for 3nity Brothers at EuroVoice 2010 every day from May 12th
The Super Final of EuroVoice Music Contest is going to take place on September 23rd and 24th in OAKA Athens (Greece). This event will gather artists from different countries all around Europe (similar to Eurovision). 3nity Brothers are among the candidates to represent France at this event. The voting process starting on May 12th is going to determine which French artist will go to the Super Final. The results are going to be announced on May 26th at the end of this voting stage.
Voting logics: It is possible to vote « For » and « Against » a contestant. The overall rating will be the difference between votes « For » and « Against » a participant.
TO VOTE IT’S TOTALLY FREE:
1. Go to: www.eurovoice.tv/profile/3nity-brothers/
2. Click on « + » (means you are voting « For »)
3. Enter your mobile number with your country code (e.g. if you are from the UK, you have to put +44, so it would look like: +44xxxxxxxx). You will receive a 6-digit password on your phone.
(List of country calling codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_calling_codes)
4. Enter this code in the requested field
Thank you for your vote!
6. You can now vote « Against » another French contestant.
Go to: http://eurovoice.tv/contest-songs/ and in « Country », select « France » in the list. Choose another French artist and click on « – » next to his song (choose the one who has the most overall votes: difference between + and -)
–> Vote one time per day both « For » 3nity Brothers and « Against » another French contestant between 12-25 May 2010
–> Results to be announced on 26 May 2010 on: www.eurovoice.tv
–> The most active fan will get 50 000 euros (see informations on: www.eurovoice.tv)
To listen to the song “Every Word You Say” made by the boys, here’s the link:
– To see the promo video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8dA61LMhg
– To follow this event on Facebook: 3nity Brothers to represent France at EuroVoice 2010?
Thank you all for your support!